Direkt Chark, Salami with Elk Meat 200g
(€42.45 / kg)
Shipping time 3-5 work days*
- The production of the Direct Chark elk salami follows the old salami tradition.
- The slightly coarser chopped meat is mixed with a fine recipe of spices and herbs and then air-dried under special climatic conditions. After drying, the salami is carefully smoked over beech wood, giving it its special, smoky note. The result is a spicy wild salami with a hint of juniper.
- 100g of this product are made from 136g of meat. Non-edible rind.
Ingredients: pork, pork fat, beef, moose meat (22g), salt, spices (black and white pepper, garlic, coriander, caraway, paprika, juniper, onion) dextrose, herbal extract (pepper, chili, juniper), antioxidant E301, preservative E250. 100g of this product are made from 158g of meat. Inedible shell.
Nutritional values / 100g:
- Energy 1924 Kj / 460 kcal
- Fat 38 g
- - of which saturated fatty acids 13 g
- Carbohydrates 3 g
- - of which sugar 2,2 g
- Protein 27 g
- Salt 4,45 g
Storage: at room temperature
Net weight: 200 g
Manufacturer: Direkt Chark AB, Malmsjögatan 8, 415 05 Göteborg, Sweden
Country of origin: Manufactured in Sweden. Origin: Sweden, Estonia, Denmark.
10 other products in the same category: