ORDERING & RETURNING
How do I order?
- Choose a product using the menu and sub-menus or the search field on top of the main page. When you want to buy the product, add it to the cart by pressing the “In Cart” button. If you want to add more products to the cart, press “Continue shopping”. If you want to pay your purchase push the “proceed to check out” button.
- Check your purchase in the cart summary and add a possible voucher code in the voucher field. Register or sign in your personal account. Alternatively, you can order as guest without registering. You need to fill at least one phone number, E-mail address as well as delivery and invoice address. You also need to fill your birth date because customers placing an order in our online shop have to be at least 18 years old.
- Benefits of registering: You can see your order history and easily re-order your favourite products in the future. You can also grade the products and write product evaluations.
How can I return a Product?
- If you are not satisfied with your order, you may return the product(s) it within 14 days after receiving the order. Unfortunately, we cannot provide free return service. You are responsible for sending us the products that you want to return. Please, send the product(s) to our shop address: Little Finland, Bockstraße 7, 06484 Quedlinburg, Germany.
- The product, that you wish to return, needs to be sale condition. Food stuff need to be in unopened and sealed packages. Pack the product carefully back in the original package if possible.
- If the product is damaged or broken when you receive the product, take a picture of the damage. Send the picture and description of the damage to our customer E-mail address: kontakt(at)littlefinland.de. We will send a new product or pay you back the paid product price. In the latter case we need also your account number.
* Applies to standard deliveries in Germany. For delivery times to other countries and information on calculating the delivery date, see here